COSMOS AIR COMPRESSORThe COSMOS Air Compressor produces continuous, high quality oil-free, pre-dried air.
The COSMOS Air Compressor is the ideal solution for providing compressed air to a Zero Air and Nitrogen Generator, and for powering pneumatic valves or other applications in the lab.
The COSMOS Air Compressor can be stack to any stack COSMOS H2, Zero Air and Nitrogen generators, typically as the base unit – to give you a complete self-contained GC gas solution, even where no house supply is available.
Thanks to a unique compressor mounting system, the COSMOS Air Compressor also benefits from low noise and vibration making it relatively quiet in operation within a typical laboratory.
The Oil-free compressor ensures the production of clean air to meet the constraints of laboratory applications.
- Compressed Air supply for COSMOS Nitrogen and Zero Air Generators
- Noise level and vibration very low
- Flow rate : 26 L/min with a maximum pressure of 8 bar (116 psi)
- Membrane dryer fitted to have clean and dry air
- Automatic drain
- Automatic Stand-by mode, when no compressed air is required, ensures long compressor life
- LED indicators status (Ready, Stand-by, Alarm, Off)
- Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB/RS232 to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection)